Wow, we have been busy!

shapeimage_2 (28)

I looked up at the calendar and it just occurred to me that we are already 1/2 way through October and I haven’t taken the time to tell you what we have been up to in the lab. We have been busy. Kindergarten is continuing to improve their mouse skills and now knows all 5 verses of their Computer Song. 1st grade, just this week, is being introduced to a favorite site, KERPOOF and are starting a new project building upon and reinforcing our math investigations. 2nd grade is in the middle of a project as well. They are making discoveries of insects that have never been seen or heard of before, can’t wait to compile their findings and show you! 3rd grade has been working on their Bio Poems and we will be starting the WORDLES soon. 4th and 5th grade have been working diligently on the WELCOME TO THE WEB CHALLENGE. By the way, this is a great challenge even if you are not a kid, if you want to learn a thing or two about the internet history, searching, safety or some cool tricks and tools, you may want to click the link and do it yourself.