Summer Update

Screen Shot 2015-08-09 at 1.03.19 PM Screen Shot 2015-08-09 at 1.04.54 PM

I have finished the initial framework of the new site for the MES Tech Lab.  If you click on the picture above, you can preview it at http://mestech.snack.ws.  The site is live and working,  I am just waiting to tie it  into Milton Elementary School site.

In making the new site I had to redo many of my resources and links.    So I finally got around to doing something I have been meaning to do for some time, that is to try out Symbaloo.  If you have never tried Symbaloo, I highly recommend it!  It is a visual bookmarking website to curate and organize your favorite tools. It can be used to compile lesson plans, pertinent links, Web pages, or any kind of content that would be helpful.  The tiled interface is intuitive, and it’s easy to store lots of information without it becoming overwhelming. Each collection of tiles, called a webmix, contains links to content; you can organize them by subject, age level, or any way that works for you.  Webmixes can be shared with others and you can search for webmixes shared by other users.  Check out my symbaloss profile page to see the webmixes I have curated by clicking on the picture above.

Now, it’s time for me to squeeze in a little more beach time, before the school year begins!